From: Leslie Kryder [email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 9:26 AM
Subject: H2OJ: GW Hydrologist/Hydrogeologist position: Seattle-Portland-Stockton-Denver
Follow Up Flag: Follow up
Flag Status: Flagged
Courtesy of Michael Campana . . .
From a headhunter.....
I am an Executive Recruiter and you have been referred to us as someone that may be interested in a Senior Level Position with our client. (See job description below)
I have been retained by a rapidly expanding engineering consulting company seeking a Senior Groundwater Hydrologist, Hydro geologist or Water Resources Specialists to work from its offices in Seattle, Washington; Stockton, California; Portland, Oregon or Denver, Colorado in its water resources division.
These individuals are key professionals in the organization and will have excellent technical knowledge of local groundwater related issues and experience working with clientele in government agencies and municipalities, water districts, and utilities in their geographical location. The Senior Groundwater Hydrologist, Hydro-Geologist or Water Resources Specialist will manage projects, perform various technical project responsibilities, and assist with business-development activities.
If you are interested in discussing this position please let me know and I will be glad to CONFIDENTIALLY discuss this position or any other position we have that matches your education, experience and geographical requirements. Please send a copy of your resume and\or call Mike Dixon at 972-317-0608 and email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know of any individual that matches these qualifications please refer them to me as soon as possible.
C. Michael Dixon Associates, Inc is an Executive Search Firm Providing Executive and Technical Professionals for the Manufacturing, Petrochemical and Engineering Industries for 23 Years!
972-317-0608 * email@example.com
Senior Groundwater Hydrologist, Hydro-Geologist or Water Resource Specialist
LOCATION: Seattle, Washington – Portland, Oregon – Stockton, California and Denver, Colorado
The Senior Groundwater Hydrologist, Hydro-Geologist, or Water Resource Specialist will manage projects, perform various technical project responsibilities, and assist with business-development activities. The position responsibilities include: data collection planning, analysis of aquifer characteristics, planning and implementation of field collection of media samples, data spatial coordinate mapping, data analysis, groundwater numerical analysis and modeling support, and evaluation of drinking water-quality concerns.
· B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Geology, Hydro-Geology or Civil Engineering.
· Eight (8+) years experience in groundwater-related water-supply projects and evaluation.
· Ability to perform both overall and detailed analysis of groundwater supply issues.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
· Aquifer Storage and Recovery (ASR) or other types of Conjunctive Use water supply projects in groundwater.
· Knowledge of local clientele in government agencies and municipalities, water districts, and utilities.
· Familiarity with federal contracting under GSA, ACOE, or other mechanisms.
· Experience with regulatory compliance under the Safe Drinking Water Act, Clean Water Act, and MTCA
· Understanding of field data collection procedures.
· Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software and programming.
· Familiarity with contaminant fate and transport in groundwater.
· Strong oral and written communications skills for reports and business proposals.
· Project management and staff mentoring experience.
Please submit your resume as an MS Word Attachment to Mike Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org and follow-up by telephone 972-317-0608
C. Michael Dixon Associates, Inc. is an Executive Search Firm Specializing in the Engineering, Petrochemical and Refining Industry for 23 Years!
Permanent and Contract Professionals